 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2734
  Re: POVray LEGO

(...) Ah yes, I see... Still the old rivality ;-) between different approaches. I have not even used my own library for years, not to speak of development. Reasons were university to finish, a relation, a job and a Bricklink store to get the money (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: POVray LEGO

(...) Yes that was me and it's great to have you back. I always use LGEO for my renders because of the high quality which is one reason I started this thread... I want more parts to match LGEO's standards :) (...) That would be optimal in my (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)