 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2725
  Re: POVray LEGO

(...) While I can see the idea of the project I think for the time being it's probably easier just to try to collect links here. Most people who use POVray for rendering LEGO are members and it's so easy just to make a post with a link. Tim (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: POVray LEGO

(...) For the short term, yes that's easier. But in the long run that collection of links will get lost. Maybe after you collect the links you can work together with Orion to move all the good bits into the one library so people can still find them (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)