 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2719
    Transparent Black in POV-Ray —Daniel Collis
   Every time I render a model in POV-Ray the Transparent Black colored pieces always come out solid. How do I fix this? (18 years ago, 11-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Transparent Black in POV-Ray —Willy Tschager
   (...) how about some pov-code snippets? (please don't post your 2556 pieces model - a trans black 1x1 brick will do the job) w. (18 years ago, 11-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)