 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2670
Re: Animtaions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:21:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Tore Eriksson wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.ray, Carsten Müller wrote:

Thanks, No need to convert them for me. Now that I downloaded them first, I can watch them outside IE! (Some of the files are 27 kb or less though, like GasStation-4.mov, and won’t play...)
Oops, this where QT aliases to existing m4v files. I have replaced them with there originals.

   So far, I’ve watched grabber-iWeb.mov, and it is truly impressive.

Thanks, this are my first animations of technic models. I want to check if it is realistic to start a little movie which animates a whole pneumatic control circuit from compressor over different kind of switches to the grabber.

Carsten