 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2590
    Re: Raytracing Challenge: Remix Lenin —Adrian Carpenter
   (...) Looking at my challenge entry, I realize that no one will learn anything from it... I'm pleased with the results, but it feels like a bit of a failure, because I can't give a good lesson on how the look was achieved. I tend to get very carried (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

        Re: Raytracing Challenge: Remix Lenin —Timothy Gould
   (...) I don't think you need to write a "how to do this" tutorial. Nowadays, with google and the online tutorials, it can be a big help just giving the names of some of the tools you use. Often fining out how to do something is easy once you know (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)