 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2536
    Need HDR shop —Timothy Gould
   Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had the installer for HDRshop (for manipulation of HDR images) since the site seems to be down at the moment. I've just installed MegaPOV for the HDR image maps and need to convert a few photos I got from the web (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Need HDR shop —John O'Keefe
     Hi Tim, I have the program but I am currently at work. As soon as I get home I will email it to you. I would be really interested to know what results you get using HDRI. Hopefully you will be more successful then I have been so far. Maybe Koyan (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

         Re: Need HDR shop —Timothy Gould
     (...) Hi John, Managed to get it and did a trial run: (URL) an improvement on those without HDR (look through the gallery to see the other non-HDR versions) but I plan to start using proper HDR sky_spheres soon. Tim (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

         Re: Need HDR shop —John O'Keefe
     Wow, I wonder why mine did not work out as well as yours. Would you be willing to post how you did you render including your pov file, HDR file, and any other includes you use? Did you use radiosity in your render? - John "Tim Gould" (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Need HDR shop —Timothy Gould
   (...) Site came back so I don't need it any more. Yay for HDR Tim (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)