 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2521
    Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this? —John Neal
   (...) Whoa, a tutorial would be fantastic, Koyan! That would be enough to get me to build my MOCs virtually! I'd pay $$$ for that kind of a service. Maybe consider producing a book or a CD?? JOHN (18 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

        Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this? —Koyan Töreni
   "John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in news:Is4GwJ.1w60@lugnet.com: (...) No way. I've learned everything I know about rendering through reading stuff from other people here. Now I can give back a little. Wouldn't want to make money off of that. Koyan (18 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)