 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2504
    Re: Is it possible to use LDView as POV-Ray previewer? —Travis Cobbs
   (...) I'm not sure what you mean by "sort first". However, I do what you say, and make the right and up perpendicular, then use the cross product to determine the direction. POV-Ray is only pedantic when the "vista buffer" is enabled (which is true (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Is it possible to use LDView as POV-Ray previewer? —Timothy Gould
   (...) By sort first I mean I would find which vector is most-orthogonal (ie. the one whose dot protucts were smallest compared to the other two) and leave it be, then I'd perpendicularise the one whose dot-product was smallest with the first one and (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)