 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 247
  Re: Another space render...

(...) Hey, I like that name! I just might call it that. Thanks! (...) I have built it. It does work :) (...) Yeah, I played with a lens flare glare off of the canopy, but it didn't look great. I'm afraid if I place a sun in the picture, the lighting (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Another space render...

(...) Do you have Photoshop? You can place a lens flare anywhere and also adjust the brightness. If you don't, you could email me a pic and I could drop one on it for you. ~Mark (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Another space render...

(...) I have Photoshop on a CD that I lost :/ I used Corel PhotoPaint, which has all the same features as Photoshop, to play with the lens flare (not only can I choose the brightness, I can also choose the lens type!)[1]. Right now I'm rendering the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Another space render...

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote in message news:20000413.215143...uno.com... (...) There's interest here. Can you explain more about what you did and how to use it in an L3P'd file? -John Van (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Another space render...

(...) OK, I added some lens flares: (URL) one looks best? Are the flares too big? Too bright? Badly placed? TIA, --Bram (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Another space render...

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message ... (...) I quite like both lens2 and lens3. I'd say "bigger sun" but you're probably right about lighting anomalies. On another note, I've never understood the fascination many people have with using those space (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)