 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2431
Re: Set 8652 Render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:24:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Orion Pobursky wrote:
I recently modelled set 8642.  I still need to do some file clean up so I'm not
quite ready to release the DAT file but look for it on my website
(http://www.pobursky.com) in the coming weeks.  Here's the render I did as a
teaser:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/billthefish/Renders/8652a.png

Note that the trans-smoke parts aren't anything close to what I'd like.  Does
anybody have a good material definition for trans-smoke?

-Orion

Any chance you can share the DAT files?