 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2347
    Re: Restart of LDA2001 Project (using LDraw models - L3P - POV) —Stefan van Zwam
   Hi! You may want to check out this thread: (URL) see that Mike tried a similar thing a while ago. I'm sure he was not aware of your efforts. Personally, I have my reservations. Making this mechanical somehow takes the life from it. And isn't (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation)

        Re: Restart of LDA2001 Project (using LDraw models - L3P - POV) —Tore Eriksson
   (...) I've been hanging around at BrickFilms for a while, and I'm very impressed with the stop-motion results so far. So far, I have not seen any virtual film come close to them. But my vision lives on. Even with better animation scripts, virtual (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation)