 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2338
    troubles with automatic Raytracing using L3PAO and POV-Ray 3.1g —Robert Seifert
   Hallo I installed POV-ray 3.1g and then L3PAO on win XP machine every time I start L3PAO there is a message saying POV-ray couldn't be verified as installed on my computer. Have anybody exeperienced this? Does anybody know what's wrong and how to (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: troubles with automatic Raytracing using L3PAO and POV-Ray 3.1g —Tore Eriksson
   (...) I have the same problem on my Win98SE machines. I think I recall that it's a common problem. (...) I guess that L3PAO is made for an older POV-Ray version (3.0?) and can't locate exactly the file it recognizes POV-Ray with, because it's (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: troubles with automatic Raytracing using L3PAO and POV-Ray 3.1g —Robert Seifert
   (...) But as far as I remember, there is no need for setting path to POV-ray in L3PAO. At least I haven't seen any dialogs asking or it. Did I missed something? rob (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)