 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2329
    Re: 1x16beam's images —Niels Bugge
   (...) Hi Andrea Your message gets through perfectly. Have you installed Trevor Heawers fastrad.ini (or is it there the language barriers kick in)? I've used it ever since I first found it, here's a link to the relevant thread: (URL) NB (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

        Re: 1x16beam's images —Trevor Hewer
   I have seen many of your fantastic creations on Brickshelf. They look very complex and must have taken a long time to build. I'm glad that you want to try out radiosity - I'm sure we can get it working. You need to download these files here: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)