 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2328
  1x16beam's images

Hi all, I'm Andrea G. ((URL) from Italy. For a long time I observe yours rendering...is fantastic! I would want to try with a file of BIGFOOT II, do you can teach me? I also use POV-Ray for the rendering but they are not realistic as yours. I am (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: 1x16beam's images

(...) Hi Andrea Your message gets through perfectly. Have you installed Trevor Heawers fastrad.ini (or is it there the language barriers kick in)? I've used it ever since I first found it, here's a link to the relevant thread: (URL) NB (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: 1x16beam's images

I have seen many of your fantastic creations on Brickshelf. They look very complex and must have taken a long time to build. I'm glad that you want to try out radiosity - I'm sure we can get it working. You need to download these files here: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)