 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 226
Re: '59 Caddy Hovercar Raytraces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 22:47:16 GMT

"James Wilson" <j_wilson.plateletlab@usa.net> writes:
I didn't know that about POV-ray.  The only things I've rendered in it
have been floating in space, so I've never tried something hovering over • a
reflective surface.

Is the POV file available for download somewhere?

No.

I need a 1024x768 version for my Windows wallpaper  :-)

OK, I'll email the file to you (or if there's enough interest, I'll offer
a 1024x768 for download)

Now, where can I get lotsa pink bricks...

White works fine too.  If you ahve trouble finding 1x1 bricks w/ five
studs in white, don't panic.  I used gray.
--Bram