 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2215
Re: Warning: no objects in scene
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:26:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Ryan Farrington wrote:
I just ran a file through L3P (with the -lgeo option) and tried to render
it in POV-Ray 3.5, but all it does is give me a solid black image. The
messages contain a line saying, "Warning: no objects in scene." Nothing I
do seems to change the renderer's mind.  >:(

Older POV files render normally, though.

Please help!

Thanks,
--Ryan

http://users.ifriendly.com

Ryan, can you Email me one of the POV files giving you problems?

-Orion