 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2182
  Re: Custom colours and POVRay

(...) In stead of using color 95 (which L3P doesn't understand because it is a custom color) you can use color 0x026E99C9 which is understood by most programs. In the color dialog simply enter 0x026E99C9 as the color number. To calculate a number (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Custom colours and POVRay

Cool, thats a very hassle-free way of doing it, thanks. I assume that as the colour specs are included with each part it will transfer to another installation of MLCad/LDedit/LDraw with no problems. I can also get rid of the troublesome custom (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)