 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2178
  Re: some experiments with HDRI and PovRay

(...) Googling... Seems to mean 'High Dynamic Range' (URL) a patched version of POVRay - MLPov (URL) still don't know what to use it for, though... -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: some experiments with HDRI and PovRay

(...) Doing some Googling myself revealed a whole plethora of HDR programs: (URL) what I got out of the page I read, Luminance is the originator of the format. -Orion (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)