 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2104
  Re: PoV-Ray ignoring 'translate'?

Hi Mike, Your increments are too small. Try translate <0,0,70*clock> It worked for me! (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: PoV-Ray ignoring 'translate'?

(...) Miguel, Awesome, thanks a lot. I had boosted it up to 37 in testing and saw no increase...now I know why. Thanks!! Animation shall be posted soon, hopefully today. (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Animation posted now

(...) Here we go. Very unlike the Superbowl version but it is a cool exercise in using PoV-Ray's animation features. Still a long cry from Steve's stuff. :) (URL) to maintain a fairly low bitrate (256KB) and high clarity I had to use the Indeo 5.1 (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Animation posted now

Hi again Mike, Very nice animation - I love the op-art background 8?) You should consider downloading windows binaries of the open source (URL) Xvid Codec> (and maybe (URL)) and re-enconde your avis before you distribute them. Xvid can knock well (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, FTX)