 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2058
2057  |  2059
Subject:
LGEO Problem in POV-Ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 23:23:54 GMT

Hi, I've just been getting familiar will LCad & POV-Ray the past few days and
things have been moving along fine but recently I've run into a problem with a
certain model/piece. In using the LGEO library's I get a lot of undeclared
identifier's when working with piece "lg_4319" which I believe is supposed to be
the "Hinge Bar  8 with Split Rod Holder" by LEGO naming standards. Is this a
known problem with this piece? As this is the only piece I've used so far that
gives me problems in POV-Ray when including LGEO files. Everything works fine if
I don't include LGEO so I'd assume it's got to be something specifically related
to that file. I've even tried a simple experiment, starting a new model project
and just adding that piece, converting it with l3pao into POV-Ray and rendering
but the same thing happens. Could anyone possibly shed some light on this for
me?