 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2054
  Re: LPub/LSynth/Mega-POV Question

(...) This is actually an lsynth problem. Try using more constraints so it packs the segments between the two constraints more densly. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LPub/LSynth/Mega-POV Question

(...) Bingo! There's my problem: not enought constraints. I have been using very few constraints to make my wires, because I thought they turned out better that way - boy was I wrong! Thanks a million for the tip! David J. Perdue (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)