 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2051
  Re: LPub/LSynth/Mega-POV Question

(...) I'm no expert in maga-pov or lpub, but if everything else looks ok, I'd just erase these white spots with Photoshop or whatever picture editing software you use. Would this be more work than remodeling the cables, or less? hth Allister (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LPub/LSynth/Mega-POV Question

(...) This is actually an lsynth problem. Try using more constraints so it packs the segments between the two constraints more densly. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LPub/LSynth/Mega-POV Question

(...) Bingo! There's my problem: not enought constraints. I have been using very few constraints to make my wires, because I thought they turned out better that way - boy was I wrong! Thanks a million for the tip! David J. Perdue (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)