 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2035
  Virtual locomotive MOC

On Remberance day, I sat right here, watching the ceremonies at the Cenotaph from my 13th floor perch in New Westminster. When the skirl of bagpipes gave way to silence, I thought of my dad. And that always brings me to trains. Crunching through the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build)

  Re: Virtual locomotive MOC

In lugnet.cad.ray Chuck Kabesh wrote... (...) This is a known error in the LGEO part. Open lg_6081.inc in a text editor. You will see that there are two lines like: #declare lg_6081 = Change the second instance into #declare lg_6081_clear = (...) In (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Virtual locomotive MOC

Lars, many thanks for your assistance. Greatly appreciated. (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)