 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2034
    Who made this animation? —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   I have an animation of a yellow Jeep the animation has great features that no many animations have like: Jeep's light's go on and flash (back and front lights) The camera does a tour around the Jeep and inside it All in a night scene The file I have (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)