 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2007
    Re: Detail on curved surfaces? —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) I see what you want to do, but cannot help you. You may want to try the newsgroups at povray.org, perhaps povray.newusers or povray.general The people there are very experienced and very helpful. /Lars (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Detail on curved surfaces? —Dave Schuler
   (...) Hi Lars: Thanks for the answer. I hadn't checked in a while and didn't see that anyone had responded, but I appreciate your input. Following your pointer a few months ago, I read through the povray newsgroups about the hi-res Formula-1 (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)