 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1978
  Snowspeeder render on deviantART

I was on deviantART today looking at fantasy themed pictures when I struck me to search for Lego related art. After trolling through 400 some entries I found this: (URL) by Aaron Merriman. All I have to say is "Way Cool" -Orion (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Snowspeeder render on deviantART

(...) I love the addition of the lights under the grille tiles. Thanks for sharing! I'll spread the coolness over to .starwars John (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.starwars)