 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1926
  Hurray for Orion! (or radiosity files updated again!)

Hi all, While I was asleep Orion added the LGEO slope definitions to his lugnetcolors.inc file. They are now in the ZIP-file and I also changed the website text. A big thank you to Orion! Jeroen PS I am trying to contact Todd but he doesn't reply. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Hurray for Orion! (or radiosity files updated again!)

(...) Just to tack a little footnote onto this, If anyone wants to tweak this file feel free and post the results here or Email me or Jeroen. I know for certain that the black rubber definition needs work and the bump definition is a little too (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)