 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1903
Re: How to use Mega-Pov without LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 22:41:23 GMT

the post process functions do not exist in MegaPov 1.0.
you need MegaPov 0.7.

Gary

"Trev" <tjhewer@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:HJ5oJ6.252w@lugnet.com...
Hello. This is my first post on lugnet. I have searched and read nearly • all of
the topics about Mega-Pov. I have tried for a long time to get the edge • lines,
but I just can't seem to get it. I put the line #version unofficial • MegaPov 1.0
and then put the lines global_settings{post_process stuff at the top. Now, • when
I try it in POV-Ray, it tells me that this file was created for an • unofficial
version and cannot be used with this version. When I run the file in • Mega-Pov I
get 'no } in global_settings, undeclared identifier post_process found • instead'.
I have read the other post about about another person who had this same • problem
and I have tried everything that was advised in that post. Could someone • aid me
in solving my problem? Thanks.