 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1816
    First Time POV User —Max Maxwell
   After looking at many pictures created with POV-Ray, I want to know more about how to use it. Where do I get started, what do I need, how do I install and use it? Is it free to download? Please help! Max (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: First Time POV User —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Max you can find tutorials at this page for your question. (URL) me if you have more questions. -AHui LDraw Help Desk (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)