 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1718
    Website Update —John P. Miller
   I have made several updates to my site including a few new renderings. I have also posted several new Bryce obp files of various models including some of the new Star Wars mini sets. I am also working on a tutorial for importing and rigging lego (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Website Update —John P. Miller
   Forgot to include the URL...my bad. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)