 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1546
Re: Dear moderator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:15:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Kevin Clague writes:
Hello,
I recently developed a program that combines L3P and POV-Ray with a
graphics user interface with the ability to create step by step building
instructions or single images of the complete assembly (like L3PAO).  I was
wondering if it could be listed here with the other programs that are
POV-Ray related.

The program can be found at:  http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague/LPub

The program has been used by Syngress publishing to create 3 books with
step by step building instructions for the Mindstorms series.  Syngress is
also coming out with a LEGO CAD tools book, which features MLCad, L3P, a bit
of POV-Ray and LPub.

I'd appreciate it if you would consider adding LPub to the list.

Respectfully,
Kevin Clague

Kevin, Do not forget that you can also have LPub listed on the www.ldraw.org
website.  E-mail the webiste with a breif description so that we kow where,
what, and who to link to.

-AHui
LDraw Help Desk