 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1544
    Re: Smooth surfaces —Kevin Clague
   I know this is an old discussion, but I really like Steve's idea of meta-statements to control this. What would be really cool is to have all the primitives and parts in the parts library have the meta-statements that simply turn smooth triangles on (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Smooth surfaces —Don Heyse
   (...) Actually the meta-statements are probably unnecessary because all the information already exists in the parts in the form of type 2 and type 5 lines. Type 2 lines indicate a hard edge and type 5 lines (or the absence of type 2 lines) indicate (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)