 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1455 (-5)
  Re: Excellent rendering...

(...) According to the L3P page, it does. However, this might not work with LGEO colors. --Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Weird Logo Issue at L3P Quality Level 3

(...) I believe that Lars agrees with you regarding the fact that we can't expect parts not to use mirroring. However, based on his knowledge of POV, fixing this would require a complete change in the way L3P works. It would have to internally (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

(...) Hmm. Does L3P/POV-Ray recognize color 256 as "black rubber"? Steve (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  L3PAO error

I just installed L3PAO and I keep getting an error when starting up that "POV-Ray could not be verified." I have reintalled POV-Ray 3 times now. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance, Mark M (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

(...) All it really needs is some way to adjust things like the reflectivity of the tires-- they're kinda shiny, which shows off the splines, unlike the rendering with Brazil... The only giveaway on the Brazil model I could spot right off was the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact