 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1408
    L-GEO —Rene Virsik
    Heya all, I'm using ML-CAD and POV-Ray for my virtual models (I will present them later) but now I would like to render them with LGEO library parts. I just downloaded the ZIP file of this library but now I need to know a few details. Where should (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: L-GEO —Jeroen de Haan
   (...) [snip] (...) please read (URL) rendering! Jeroen (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: L-GEO —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Only one small problem which I SHOULD have caught when I edited the tutorial. Nowhere does it say HOW TO USE LGEO Library parts. =( Jeroen do you have time to add a section on how to use the LGEO library files. Rene Virsik for now here is a (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)