 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1310
  Re: Omitting DAT-code from POV output files?

(...) I think this is what you want to do: 0 File header 0 L3P IFPOV 0 POV-Ray version of file goes here .... 0 L3P ELSEPOV 0 Ldraw version of file goes here .... 0 L3P ENDPOV 0 End of file 0 Andy (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Re: Omitting DAT-code from POV output files?

(...) Ah-ha! This bit is the part that was messing me up! I wasn't leading the LDraw lines with the 0 character. Now the part converts to a 4.5K .pov file! Thank you very much for helping me work this out! Dave! (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)