 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1286
    Newbie having trouble ray tracing MLCad models —Christopher J. Dean
   I need help. I am to ray-tracing Lego models. I haven’t done ray tracing for about 7-8 years, and want to ray-trace the models I created in MLCad. I have installed L3P, L3PAO, and POVRAY onto my computer. Everything seems to work fine with L3PAO (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)