 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1252
    LDraw and Bryce —Justin Jacobs
   How would I convert a *.dat*/*.ldr* or *.mpd* file to a Bryce 5 file (*.br5*) -Justin- (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: LDraw and Bryce —Orion Pobursky
   Use DAT2LWS or DAT2DXF and then import into bryce. I think you can get both of those programs on the ldraw.org website. If you have trouble finding either or can't get it to work right email me and I'll help out. - Orion (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)