 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1250
  (Expert) help needed! Image_map on cylinder.

Hi, I am trying to place an image on a POV cylinder but it comes out distorted. Look at (URL) to see what I mean. I know the image is "projected" from the Z-axis, but is there a way it doesn't distort like it does now? Should I use a special (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)