 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1240
    Some pov-ray questions —Roland Melkert
   Being fairly new to pov-ray I am having problems using the render engine via the command line I can't seem to change the height and width via a custom povray.ini file in the current directory, it will take the different output directory but it still (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Some pov-ray questions —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) If you have 1500 individual, different .POV files, I don't think you can have them all rendered with one execution of POV-Ray. If these are 1500 frames of a single POV-Ray animation, however, you can use the POV-Ray animation options to render (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Some pov-ray questions —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) On second thoughts, you can do this in POV-Ray, without the use of a .BAT file. What you need to do is simply to make a dummy .POV file in which you put an indexed table of your 1500 .POV files. Then you put som code into this dummy file which (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Some pov-ray questions —Roland Melkert
   Thanks, Do you have an example, url?, of this?. Because it's way better then the backup plan I was having, Namely: Tempary replacing the main ini file of povray where it holds the menu driven queue of pov files. Still better than restarting, focus (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Some pov-ray questions —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) You just need to find out how to compose a table AKA an array in the POV-Ray language, then you need to find out how to include a file indexed in the table. This is probably covered in the manual. To compose an array with 1500 different file (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)