 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1237
    LGEO Problem —John Henry Kruer
   (URL) dosn't seem to render clear LGEO parts. Can somebody help? John Kruer (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: LGEO Problem —Ahui Herrera
   (...) john, Have you tried removing the word clear from the statemnet // 1x1 round with fin lg_4588_clear to lg_4588 See what happens when you do that? I think you still get the clear in POV... I've seen this error before and I just remove the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)