 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1195
  Re: Problem with Seam Width

Jake McKee <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:GryFxr.E49@lugnet.com... (...) width. (...) Realy? *sigh*, well at least at least I won't have to download Mega-POV again. I was going to use them together for instructions for my first (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Problem with Seam Width

(...) If you are thinking about making instructions, I would strongly suggest at least checking out MEGAPOV's find_edges function. Even without using the LGEO library, the instructions output is far and away the best I have seen so far for (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)