 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1150
  Re: Request for Comment on my L3P camera tutorial

In lugnet.cad.ray, Jeremy H. Sproat writes: [snipped] (...) Love it! But why not submit it to Tim Courtney of LDraw.org. He/they really want some user input/experience of LDraw related issues. Think about it! Jeroen (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Request for Comment on my L3P camera tutorial

(...) That's a good idea. I think I'll do that. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)