 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1009
Re: site update - 10/19/2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:18:34 GMT

I've uploaded the zipped files associated with the scene to my site.
There is another ZIP file within the forest.ZIP file.

http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/wallpaper/forest.ZIP

Travis Dickinson

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Travis Dickinson writes:
Added a new wallpaper image to the site.  It isn't what I initially
envisioned, but I like how the scene turned out.  LMKWYT.
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/

Very nice!  Mind sharing the tree and/or scene file?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://bldesign.org/