 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1007
  I need some Help

Hello I have some problems with L3PAO, When I try to convert my .DAT files over to .POV files using L3PA0 and I open it in Pov-Ray, the script says the file is empty. I tried converting .MPD to .POV with no prevail. Is there something wrong with my (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: I need some Help

(...) Which script? Which file? Well, is it empty? (open the file in Notepad and look at it) Any messages from L3PAO? /Lars (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)