 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *307 (-5)
  problems w/ L3P

I have been having a problem with L3P, when it stars in the MS-DOS box on my computer after it starts up and everything it says something about setting the LDRAW directory. It then gives an example of the path c:lego\Ldraw, which is exactly where (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Tie Fighter render

(...) Sure! I'll send you the pov and the included files (textures, etc.) by e-mail. You will also need Anton's Lego library files from: (URL) the library.lib and material.lib in the PovRay include directory.) George (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Tie Fighter render

(...) You are right! I think that a lot of time passed since the last time i saw a Star Wars movie... George (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Tie Fighter render

(...) About 3 hours on a PIII/450... (...) way you wanted it? No! I found a tutorial on how to use the Media command to create atmospheric effects, explosions e.t.c (...) I made a hollow sphere and used the Media command again to define the interior (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P and part no 30359

GeoMan <geoman@ars.net.gr> wrote in message news:FtB03J.35v@lugnet.com... (...) L3P seems to have a problem with the 1-4con3.dat primitive. The missing outer conic area uses the primitive, while the inner conic area was inlined and so shows up (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact