 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *1012 (-5)
  Re: I need some Help

(...) Which script? Which file? Well, is it empty? (open the file in Notepad and look at it) Any messages from L3PAO? /Lars (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: What renderer did this?

It looks like high quality POV-Ray,maybe with the LGEO library. then again it also looks like somethig Bryce might do too......... just my guesses Gary Gary Thomas <thomasg@rohan.sdsu.edu> wrote in message news:GLHrHD.MJA@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  What renderer did this?

Anyone know what program this guy might have used to render his dat files? They look awesome: (URL) Later, Gary (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: site update - 10/19/2001

I've uploaded the zipped files associated with the scene to my site. There is another ZIP file within the forest.ZIP file. (URL) Dickinson (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad.ray)

  RE: site update - 10/19/2001

(...) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact