 CAD / MLCad / 973
    *** MLCad V2.00R4 ready for download *** —Michael Lachmann
   Hy, I've just released MLCad V2.00R4 with the following bug-fixes: - Error MLCad.DLL not found (which was a problem with the dll itself) - Problem when starting MLCad from the command line - Problem with focus of selection in model part list on my (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)