 CAD / MLCad / 901
    Re: MLCAD introductory info —Rolf Redford
    (...) it makes legos temperory hidden. great for cutaway views or move the misplaced part inside the model. i usually abuse that for very large models. ( like old big model of spaceship. i misplaced wings one stud forward and i had to use hide to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: MLCAD introductory info —Daniel Crichton
   "Rolf" <rolf.spamlovesyou.r...fords.net> wrote in message news:GELqB7.32s@lugnet.com... (...) Oh, that - I use it all the time. I don't have MLCad in front of me for reference so I couldn't remember what the button looked like - I thought it was a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

   wait a minute i might b mistaken. checking. hmm im wrong then. i dont know what its for since i never used it. sorry about my mistake. -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)