 CAD / MLCad / 873 (-5)
  Maximum Coarse movement

Michael, Why is the Maximum Coarse movement limited to 100? If one is moving pieces long distances frequently, using the Enter Position/Rotation dialog box can become tiresome. Could you perhaps increase the limit to, say, 250 or so? Regards, --Ryan (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Differences between rotation points

I am working on making some parts, and I have a couple of questions regarding rotation points. . What is the difference between Part Origin, Part Center, and Part Rotation Point in the Rotation Point dialog box (MLCad)? . Is the Part Rotation Point (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Arctic wall .dat file. Does it exist anywhere?

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GDtKKF.5yz@lugnet.com... (...) use (...) I don't know about the part, but MLCad supports both .dat and .mpd files. Dan (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Arctic wall .dat file. Does it exist anywhere?

Hi Everyone, This is my first time posting to these groups, but I am searching for a MLCAD part file for the arctic style walls that have the window in them. They come in blue and light grey in the arctic sets, and I would like to use them in my (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Technics beams and plates?

It was the 'scan parts' step that I didn't do. Got it all worked out now, Thanks alot Tom Heverly (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact