 CAD / MLCad / 870
  Arctic wall .dat file. Does it exist anywhere?

Hi Everyone, This is my first time posting to these groups, but I am searching for a MLCAD part file for the arctic style walls that have the window in them. They come in blue and light grey in the arctic sets, and I would like to use them in my (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Arctic wall .dat file. Does it exist anywhere?

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GDtKKF.5yz@lugnet.com... (...) use (...) I don't know about the part, but MLCad supports both .dat and .mpd files. Dan (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)